Please join us for a webinar discussing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on international trade. During the webinar we will discuss:
- U.S. and foreign government restrictions on the export of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Impact on U.S. customs duties
- Section 301 tariff product exclusions for medical equipment and supplies
- Potential impact in response to Congress’s requested ITC investigation and report
- Changes to domestic procurement preferences for U.S. government purchases
- Ex-Im Bank initiatives and other U.S. government financing available to support trade activity
Our presenters will include:
Thursday, April 30
Noon – 1:15 p.m. ET
Please register online to receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
We will apply for CLE credit in the states requested on the registration form.
Contact Stacy Weiner
Subscribe to future COVID-19 mailings.
We have assembled a firmwide multidisciplinary task force to address clients’ business and legal concerns and needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see our COVID-19 Task Force page for additional information and resources.